VEGA is a small and energetic firm with a reputation for delivering high quality work. Over the past 14 years, we have worked predominately with repeat clients across the western United States who value us for our innovation, precision and intelligence. Our project experience and expertise is wide, ranging from restaurant and hospitality work to mixed-use and federal projects to mountain community and private life science development.
We are seeking a highly motivated, technically strong, team oriented Project Architect who is passionate about the technical design and delivery of non-residential architecture, especially the utilization of BIM.
Our success as a firm is rooted in our BIM standards. They are not a restriction, but rather allow us incredible creativity, flexibility and efficiency that fuels our ability to punch above our weight class. Working closely with our BIM manager, this team member will respect and promote the role that quality modeling and standard adherence plays in our success.
- Collaborate with project teams to develop design strategies and deliver high-quality architectural solutions.
- Produce and manage the production of clear and concise documentation.
- Communicate with the client and team.
- Mananage consultants.
- Create and adhere to project schedules.
- Provide expertise in building codes, zoning, and other regulatory requirements.
- Mentor junior staff members and provide guidance on best practices.
- Promote VEGA’s BIM standards and best practices and assist in their continual evolution.
- Deliver projects with the quality VEGA is known for.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture or related field.
- Proven experience with leading a project and team.
- Licensure preferred but not required.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience with mid-sized to large architectural projects.
- Strong proficiency in and passion for BIM software. While ArchiCAD specific experience would be great, REVIT experience is good and will translate well.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Hard Working.
- Open Minded.
- US citizenship or existing work permit.
We are a fun and casual office that takes our work seriously. Benefits include unlimited PTO; flexible work hours; health, vision and dental insurance options; and a company matched retirement plan.
Our life outside the office is just as important as our life within it and that is something we’ve work hard to achieve and are committed to preserve.