Project Manager/Project Architect
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Northworks is a full-service architecture and planning firm, with offices in Aspen, Philadelphia, Chicago, San Francisco, and Jackson, WY. We are seeking dynamic designers to join our Aspen practice, as well as work directly with colleagues at our other studio locations. The position will offer the experience of working in a collaborative environment with architects & designers on high-end residential and commercial projects across the country.
- Professional degree in Architecture
- Minimum of 3 to 8 years professional experience
- Strong rendering skills with proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Sketchup, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent graphic, verbal and written communication skills
- Can work seamlessly with remote colleagues and clients in a collaborate, creative environment
- Sense of humor and positive outlook
Please send a single PDF (maximum 5MB) cover letter, résumé, and portfolio.
Your application has been successfully submitted.