This job is no longer accepting applications.
OZ Architecture is known locally and nationally for innovative and award-winning architecture. Our 55-year history has established OZ as an anchor in Denver's creative community with our design studio located in the thriving arts neighborhood RiNo (River Arts North District.) Our culture is casual, entrepreneurial, collaborative, and one that promotes learning, development, and advancement of all employees. We have a wide range of architectural and interior design practice areas and encourage our staff to explore each of them to discover what best suits their passions. We are driven by out mission of creating inspired environments through the free exchange of ideas and are looking for enthusiastic, creative, and talented professionals to join our outstanding team.
The Project Architect plans, coordinates, and engages in design development, production drawing and construction detailing. Directs activities of assigned projects and supervises junior-level team members to achieve project deliverables within prescribed timelines and financial parameters. Reviews project scope to determine time frame, resource requirements, and procedures and initiates course corrections as necessary. Produces CD sets, coordinates documentation teams, and assists with mentorship and training.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture or related degree from an accredited program
- 8 or more years of experience in architectural design and documentation
- Experience supervising junior-level talent and leading project teams
- Registered Architect preferred
- Project management experience a plus
- Experience across various project types a plus; including hospitality, senior living, mixed-use, or multi-family
- Proficiency with Revit and other design technology programs
- Enthusiasm and determination to contribute to OZ’s development, teamwork, and culture
Salary and Benefits: We reward hard work and focus on providing employees with opportunities to advance. We also encourage building strong personal bonds with each other, because everyone knows that all work and no play get old, real fast. That's why we have a kickball team, sketch club, community service program, health wellness activities, employee art show, office dogs, and regular employee events.
Salary range: 80,000-110,000, depending on knowledge, skills, and experience. Benefits: medical, dental, vision, wellness, LTD, Life Insurance, 401k, PTO.
To take a closer look at the variety and breadth of work and learn more about our culture, please visit ozarch.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.