Designer/ Architect with 5-7 years of experience
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Designer/ Architect with 5-7 years of experience: Our ideal candidate has experience in excellent project delivery skills in one or more of DTJ’s areas of focus. Applicants should be able to balance design creativity with solid construction knowledge, and Revit understanding. Ability to express design thoughts through hand sketching, Sketchup, Rhino, and the Adobe Creative Suite. Position requires skills in leading and inspiring a team of other design professionals and integrating DTJ’s multi-discipline project approach. Demonstrated ability to play a significant role in marketing and business development is a special opportunity for this role. This position is a potential track to studio, office, and firm leadership for motivated and talented individuals.
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture or equivalent design degree.
DTJ DESIGN (DTJ), an award-winning multi-discipline international design practice, has opportunities for architects and architectural designers in our Atlanta office. We have four offices: Boulder, CO; Atlanta, GA; Austin and Dallas, TX. DTJ has a diverse portfolio at a variety of scales, including clubs and amenities, primary and multi-family housing, senior living, and resort and hospitality project types. The Atlanta office of DTJ DESIGN is an outstanding environment for career advancement while working on award-winning projects.
At DTJ, we push the limits of design. We strategize and explore. We work hard and laugh hard. And we help our Clients “Experience Creativity” at every turn. DTJ provides an ideal atmosphere for designers to excel within a collaborative studio of Architects, Landscape Architects, and Planners on project locations around the world. Join our team of epic creators!
Why Work at DTJ - “Experience Culture”
- Competitive compensation with an excellent benefit package
- Profit sharing, matching 401k, 2 weeks PTO, with the option of purchasing additional time, 6 days Sick Leave + seven paid holidays.
- Fun, Connecting and Great Work Environment
- Four awesome offices; Boulder, Atlanta, Austin + Dallas
- Working with creative Designers on projects around the world!
- Work Hard/Laugh Hard: We love our social gatherings and give back to our communities though our “Experience Compassion” program
· Most importantly, DTJ offers an exciting career working in a multi-discipline firm with great advancement opportunities.
You may also send a resume and portfolio of work to email@example.com with desired job title in the subject line. Keep all submissions under 9MB. Please, no phone calls.
Learn More about DTJ at dtjdesign.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.