This job is no longer accepting applications.
PROJECT ARCHITECT with 5-8 years experience: Our ideal candidate is someone who is committed to a collaborative design approach, able to manage multiple projects with different team members, and comfortable working with sometimes demanding deadlines. Above all, the candidate should seek to join a team that is committed to creating beautiful and meaningful work.
- Strong interpersonal spoken and written skills
- Positive and motivating attitude
- Strong client relationship skills
- Ability to organize and maintain schedules
- Adaptability to changing dynamics of a small office.
- Participates in the conceptual design and provides support through the entire project.
- Independently applies advanced architectural concepts and designs
- Carries out complex or novel assignments requiring the development of new or improved techniques and procedures
- Bachelors or Masters degree in architecture (or similar degree) from accredited U.S. university
- Minimum 5-8 years full-time experience through all phases of design & construction, including design, detailing, documentation, and client relationship management
- Proven track record in managing projects and people
- Experience with start-to-finish design and construction on high-end residential, tenant finish, commercial, and development projects
- Proficient in Revit (preferred), AutoCAD (mandatory), SketchUp (mandatory), Slack, Excel
- U.S. citizen or hold valid work visa (provide visa type & duration)
- Registered Architect (preferred) or on track for professional licensure.
- Full Health Coverage
- Generous and flexible Paid Time Off (2-4 weeks per year)
- Simple IRA with employee match
- Ability to work from home or remotely
- Opportunities for growth
- Salary Based on experience $71,000-$82,000
Your application has been successfully submitted.