This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Project Architect at Eidos Architects, you will participate in the various phases of the architectural practice, contributing to an exciting design process.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture or related degree from an accredited program
- 5-10 years of experience
- Revit and AutoCAD skills
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Salary range: $65,000-$95,000 depending on knowledge, skills and experience.
Benefits: Medical (traditional and HSA options), Dental, Vision, Wellness, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k, self-funded IRA Option, Paid Time Off.
Professional Development helps our team continue to grow in skill and knowledge. We invest in our team by offering training, seminars, conferences and assistance towards licensure.
We host a number of activities throughout the year to promote our tight-knit family-oriented culture, including:
- Annual company Holiday Party
- Family Fall/Spring Festivals, BBQs, Bowling, Movie Nights (to name a few)
- Annual Office Retreat
Your application has been successfully submitted.