Junior Designer/Job Captain
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Pivotal Architecture, PC, a dynamic and solution driven design firm is seeking a junior designer/job captain to join our team. Design, collaborate, document and lead all scales and forms of multi-unit residential, mixed-use and commercial projects. 4-7 years minimum experience preferred with the residential space, with plenty of opportunity to thrive and create your own path within the firm.
Traits beneficial for the team:
- Solution driven professional approach
- High level of interest and motivation in the creative and technical aspects of the profession
- Share and own your design ideas and work
- Collaborate within a team environment as both an individual and team member
- Manage, under the supervision of the Job Captain and/or Project Manager, the production, organization, coordination, thoroughness, and accuracy of the virtual building model and all documents in the drawing set
- Assist the Job Captain and/or Project Manager to track budget and schedule, anticipate required staff resources and organize workflow
- Desire to work closely with and develop strong relationships with clients, colleagues and peers
- Effective verbal, written and graphic communication
- Possess a strong knowledge of building codes, planning and zoning principles and practices
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Bluebeam, MS Office and Outlook.
We offer an optional 32-hour work week as well as remote work to promote well-being both at work and at home. Salary - $45,000 - $60,000
Come join the team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.