Architectural Associate Level II-III
This job is no longer accepting applications.
redT is growing! Our small, but highly skilled firm is seeking a passionate, talented and well-rounded individual to join our architecture team! At redT we are keenly aware that great ideas stem from collaboration. To support this belief we focus on our office culture to create an atmosphere where everyone’s ideas are gathered and examined. In this purposefully curated environment, inspired concepts and architecture flow freely. We value a healthy work-life balance, and in an effort to help meet the demands of today’s modern office environment, we do our best to encourage each team member’s personal growth toward individual and professional goals.
redT Homes is a Denver-based real estate and development firm that encompasses brokerage, property management, architecture, construction, and marketing. To assist with increased project load, we are seeking to expand our Architecture team with an additional full-time Architectural Job Captain member.
We design what we build! This unique opportunity allows the candidate to be involved in all aspects of the project, from schematic design through project documentation, construction administration, and marketing of the projects. We provide design services (custom and development) on single-family, attached multi-family, and land planning that focuses on energy efficiency and sustainability.
Qualified Architectural Associate Candidate will meet the Requirements below:
- 2-5 years of professional architectural experience
- Professional Degree in Architecture (Bachelor or Master’s Degree)
- Extensive understanding of Revit
- Adobe CS
- Technical understanding of construction detailing
Experience a plus in these areas:
- Knowledge of Sustainable Construction Practices
- Consultant Coordination
- Realistic Renderings & other marketing materials
- Knowledge of development processes in the Denver Metro area a plus
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines, communicate effectively and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Passion, curiosity, & positivity
- Profit Sharing
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance
- Flexible schedule/Work From Home
- Generous PTO
- Professional development assistance
- Bring your dog to work
We care deeply about our company culture and ensuring our employees are a good fit for our open positions and our team. We require all applicants to complete a brief personality questionnaire. You can take the questionnaire at the following link: https://www.cindexinc.com/c/78AFC4
Applicants who do not complete the questionnaire will not be considered.
Your application has been successfully submitted.