This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Holland Basham Team
At both of our offices, we’re proud to offer a team of skilled architects and designers who prioritize client needs from start to finish. Every professional we hire is selected to ensure they represent our mission, while still maintaining the freedom to contribute their own individual style and perspective. We are committed to keeping our team diverse, focused, and collaborative.
At our core, we are an architecture and design firm that puts clients first. We pair our talent, expertise, and industry experience with the unique vision of each client, resulting in a superior design that works and lasts. We strive to inspire, advance, and improve our communities, supported by a team with diverse experience and unmatched technical expertise. We’ve never settled for the status quo, and we never will.
Holland Basham Architects, a regional mid-size Architectural design firm, is seeking a Project Architect for our Denver Office located in the LoDo neighborhood. This is an exciting growth opportunity with our Denver office for architects with 3-7 years of experience coordinating the work of both architectural and engineering teams through SD, DD, CD, and the construction phase of a project. Strong communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills are essential to this position. As an integral part of the Denver team, you will help coordinate internal meetings, client meetings, and reviews with various governing agencies for code compliance. You will have the opportunity to be a part of exciting projects in a variety of sectors, including corporate office, higher education, multi-family, healthcare, retail, and more. Join a culture that supports professional development and thrives on collaboration.
- BS/BA degree in architecture from an accredited college or university required (Master's Degree a plus)
- Registered or on a solid path to registration
- Previous experience in an architectural or architectural/engineering firm
- Software proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Proficient with AutoCAD 2016+ (Current versions preferred)
- Significant Revit experience (Version 2019 preferred)
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Strong leadership and self-motivation skills and abilities
- Comprehensive understanding of various building codes
- Experience in all phases of design and construction
- Excellent client and team management skills and exceptional customer service abilities
- Experience in commercial architecture, including corporate, healthcare, retail, mixed-use complexes, and institutional, educational, and multi-family residential facilities
In compliance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (EPEWA), we are disclosing the following compensation and benefits information about this position. The salary for this position is $55,000+, commensurate with experience. This salary is an estimate based on potential employee qualifications, location, and other considerations permitted by law. The salary may vary above and below the stated amount as permitted by Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rule 4.1.2. In compliance with the EPEWA, an applicant's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
The salary listed above is just one component of the company's total compensation package for employees. Other benefits may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, the company offers health/vision/dental insurance, FSA, HSA, life and disability insurance, retirement savings plan, paid holidays, vacation and sick time, and reimbursement for successful completion of licensing exams.
Qualified individuals are encouraged to forward their resumes and portfolios to Karla Snead at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.