This job is no longer accepting applications.
Performs work requiring independent judgment in evaluation, selection, and adaptation/modification of standard techniques, procedures and criteria. Independently solves problems encountered. Responsible for specific technical design aspects of an assigned project including investigation, evaluation, and recommendation of design solutions. Will perform assignments under the direction of a Project Manager; however, responsible for design and technical aspects of each project. Must provide architectural consultation in the planning, design, and coordination of large, complex projects.
- Prepare reports and bid documents, including drawings and technical specifications
- Manage all phases of design throughout project scope, including project set-up, design and construction administration
- Communicate clear and attainable project objectives and project requirements
- Manage project scheduling, budgets, an set-up with clients, contractors, vendors and consultants
- Serve as technical point of contact providing interpretation for design and construction teams
- Provide Education Principal with regular status updates on financial performance, issues, or challenges related to projects
- Ensure projects conform to contract
- Maintain project records
- Degree in Architecture with 5-7 years of experience
- Licensed Architect, or actively working on licensure
- Experience working with and leading a diverse team of consultants and internal staff
- A passion for working collaboratively with clients to solve unique and complex challenges
- A team focused attitude, willing to assist other Studios as necessary
- Proficient in Revit, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite
- High levels of activity and productivity
- Strong organizational and communication skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability and desire to mentor young design professionals
- Ability to develop and deliver technically sound project documents
- Knowledge of building codes and zoning regulations
- The ability to quickly grasp new concepts
- A willingness to travel outside of local area in order to attend meetings at various sites
This job description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of all the responsibilities associated with the position. While it is intended to accurately reflect the position, Treanor reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties as necessary.
Your application has been successfully submitted.