This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are currently offering a career opportunity for a Senior Project Architect with 10+ years experience who will fit into our flexible, collaborative environment and grow professionally while helping to build and mentor EVstudio’s architectural team.
The ideal candidate is an experienced architect who:
· enjoys both highly inclusive, collaborative teamwork and high levels of independence
· is experienced with a wide variety of commercial project types
· has experience with and enjoys developing large scale site plans
· has working knowledge of building codes and experience with local building departments
· can demonstrate strong leadership, organizational, communication, and people skills
· has a positive attitude and is deadline-oriented
· is experienced with managing projects and clients with a high sense of professionalism
· enjoys mentoring junior architectural staff
· has the ability to lead productive coordination process with internal and external consultants
· experience creating construction documents using Revit
· Professional degree in Architecture or related experience
· Master’s Degree preferred
· Minimum 10 years experience
· Licensure preferred
· Revit experience required
· Strong communication skills with an ability to work in a team environment
EVstudio is an award-winning, full-service architectural and engineering firm with offices in Denver and Evergreen, Colorado and Idaho. EVstudio was listed as a “Colorado Company to Watch” in 2014 and one of Colorado's Top Architecture Firms by coloradobiz magazine for two of the past three (3) years. We are a multi-disciplinary organization and leaders in planning, architecture, and engineering services for a wide range of project types.
Benefits at EVstudio include competitive salary, 401K with match, health & dental insurance, life and AD&D insurance, flextime, summer kickball team, quarterly department and company activities, and more. Visit our website: EVstudio.com to find out more about our projects, people and culture.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
Your application has been successfully submitted.