Senior Living Project Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Make the move to KEPHART- with offices in RiNo and the Tech Center- and be a part of one of the Best Places to Work as recognized by the Denver Business Journal 4 years in a row! At KEPHART, we pride ourselves on our inclusive culture where everyone’s voices and vision are heard and explored. We value work-life balance and place an emphasis on our employees’ professional growth in a flexible and collaborative studio. In this type of environment, inspired architecture, and steady growth follow, which is why we need you!
An area of special opportunity is senior living, and we are well positioned to continue to expand in that market. Our mission is to solve one of the most challenging issues in architecture over the next 20 years, which is providing attainable, high-quality housing for the avalanche of aging people who will need it.
We’re looking for a motivated person with project manager-level expertise to be an integral part of the KEPHART team.
- Licensed architect
- 8+ years of professional architecture experience
- Senior Living experience (Active Adult, Independent, Assisted Living and Memory Care), minimum of 4 years
- Good ability to navigate and interpret codes including IBC, FCI, ADA, NFPA, and local zoning regulations
- Excellence in Revit with a minimum of 3 years on-the-job experience
- Proven ability to manage project teams, with specific attention to detail, organizational skills, time management and the ability to multi-task
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and team-oriented attitude
Range of Responsibilities
- Manage and document multiple projects running at the same time
- Estimate and manage scopes of work
- Lead the collaboration with team members
- Coordinate work effort within office and with design / engineering consultants
- Directly interface with clients, city public approvals personnel and general contractors during all phases of a project
- Work complementary with our Director of Senior Living architecture whose primary roles are business development, client maintenance, and conceptual design.
- Coordinate all aspects of the design documentation and delivery of assigned projects
- Be accountable to Principals for quality and timeliness of the work
- Quarterback the progress of projects from Schematic Design through Construction Documentation. (Note that KEPHART is unique in that we have an in-house, dedicated construction administration team that takes most of the ‘heavy lifting’ from the shoulders of our project managers.
- Medical/Dental/Vision- active on first day!
- Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- 401K and Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Generous PTO/ Holiday Pay
- Flexible hours with the potential to work from home part-time
- Offices in RiNo and the Denver Tech Center
- Paid Parking/RTD Options
- 50% reimbursement for AIA and NCARB dues
- Salary Range: $ 80-95k annual, pending level of expertise
- Potential for an annual bonus based on the company’s profitability and an individual’s job performance
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Everyone deserves a well-designed place to live, work and play.