Construction Administration - Denver or Salt Lake City
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Studio PBA is seeking talented individuals to join our growing team. For over 40 years, Studio PBA has been designing successful multi-family residential and mixed-use projects. Located near Cheeseman and City Park, Studio PBA takes pride in connecting to the very fabric in which we work and play. We offer a space where you can learn, laugh, and inspire every day.
Studio PBA recognizes that working conditions have changed dramatically recently. We are currently bringing people back to the office while allowing those who wish to work remotely to continue. We see this hybrid model continuing and the hiring of remote staff outside of Colorado as an asset to our overall team. We value the team dynamic that we have created and still strive to maintain that camaraderie in a hybrid/remote setting as well.
Studio PBA is looking for Construction Administration candidates located in Denver or Salt Lake City. We have a variety of project in both cities in various stages of construction and transitioning to construction and have a need for CA staff at all levels. Our company provides opportunities for ambitious individuals to advance their skills through collaboration and leadership.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated learner, wants to be challenged, and desires make an impact. An education in architecture or construction is required. Our team members must be able to meet deadlines, ask questions, and work well in a collaborative team environment.
Role Expectation Construction Administration Candidates:
- Problem identification and resolution skills
- Shop Drawing and Submittal Review and processing
- Request for Information processing
- Construction observation and reporting
- Owner, Architect and Contractor and field meetings
- Adept at working with both Owners and Contractors to resolve field issues
- Revit Familiarity
- Salary Range – CA - $60,000 + depending on experience level
Skills & Experience:
- Great attitude and sense of humor required
- 5+ years of project management experience; multifamily experience preferred
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to navigate zoning and building codes while integrating building envelope and constructability concepts into effective construction documents
- Strong ability to multi-task, while being a team player and a self-starter
- Proficiency in the following programs:
HOW TO APPLY
If you think you might be a good fit, please e-mail your resume, cover letter, and any relevant work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.