This job is no longer accepting applications.
MmD Architecture is a young and growing practice located 15 minutes from Downtown Denver, just off of I-70 and Kipling. Our work is focused on modern residential multi-family, apartment, condo, tenant finish, and office | retail core shell work. We are looking for the young professional that has a passion for professional growth and a can do attitude.
This is a great opportunity to be integrally involved in multiple areas of a growing office. The right person has an opportunity not given at large firms.
Project Architect 6- 10 years experience
- Professional degree from an accredited school of architecture
- Licensure preferred
- 6 years’ min. experience in an architecture office post graduation
- Current refined portfolio
- Must have excellent knowledge of documentation within Revit
- Must be willing able to help train interns
- Must have positive attitude and be able to work and manage teams in a positive way.
- Have a “can do” attitude and willing to take on new approaches to project production
- Proven ability to manage project schedules and project team
- Must be organized and task oriented – able to handle multiple projects and task and stay organized
- Knowledge of wood and steel structural systems, components and methods.
- Proven knowledge of MEP systems, components, and methods
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivated and goal oriented with a passion to succeed and grow within a firm.
If you are ready to grow and become part of our team then please send your resume, and professional work samples, brief portfolio and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Bonus structure offered for right candidate Please no phone calls or agencies
Your application has been successfully submitted.