This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a loyal, dedicated, creative, hardworking professional with a sense of humor to assist in design, planning, presentation, production, and construction administration to join our talented team of professionals. We are a small office that does big projects. We are not a niche practice and we have a variety of project types and assignments.
- 3 years experience working in an architectural practice
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- Proficiency in REVIT
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- A team player
- Detail oriented and multi-tasker
- Willing to be mentored and work with others
- Basic understanding of building technology, systems, and codes
Your application has been successfully submitted.