BIM/Design Technology Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
TreanorHL is looking for a dynamic person to join the firm as a BIM/Design Technology Manager. The ideal candidate will be an architect or intern architect and will be responsible for providing the office production staff with BIM leadership on a wide range of projects. This candidate will function within the Architectural staff and will provide technical support, documentation, training, and development to all TreanorHL design staff. This position will report to the Director of Project Delivery.
Ideal candidate will be visionary, progressive, and help take the firm to the next level.
BIM Support Tasks:
· Provide BIM production and technical support to firm-wide projects
· Create initial BIM project setup with workflow documents
· Prepare BIM execution plans for projects
· Provide BIM project kick-off information
· Daily model management administration and maintenance
· Perform model QA/QC
· Provide REVIT® desktop support and review/respond to BIM help desk tickets
· Maintain and support Revit tool plugins as needed
· Train project teams in best practices of BIM and account standards
· Provide development and education on BIM firm standards
· Serve as first point of contact for BIM issues
· Stay updated on new BIM technologies and how they can enhance the delivery processes
· Creates “how to” documentation for Design Technology library as needed
· Understands program versus project level work
· Over-the-shoulder training, developing, and shadowing to staff
· Content creation: Families such as parametric, formula, nested and type catalogs, detail libraries
· Work with vendors on content download and update to TreanorHL standards
· Support linked views and others in multiple model situations
· Take a leadership role on the Project Planning & Leadership Team (PPLT)
· Research, demonstrate, and deploy new technologies as appropriate to advance capabilities of firm.
· Architectural Degree plus five years of experience in professional environment.
Experience may be substituted for a degree.
· Eager to support staff with positive attitude, passion, and patience.
· Effective BIM problem solving abilities
· Experience supporting and managing BIM technology
· Ability to communicate technical/complex information both verbally and in writing
· Ability to train technical staff on current and new technologies
· Ability to successfully support a complex team working under tight deadlines
· Ability to uphold the use of standards and resolve issues in a timely fashion.
· A minimum of 4 years of professional Autodesk products use and support:
· Navisworks®: Manage and Review
· Understanding of BIM360 Platform
· Working knowledge of design industry workflows, processes, production cycle, and priorities
· Experience with multiple BIM/CAD roles: training and support mentor, project team member and strategic leader
· Preferred experience with the following additional software: Sketchup, Enscape, Lumion, Rhino.
Your application has been successfully submitted.