Project Manager / Project architect
This job is no longer accepting applications.
MmD Architecture is a young and growing practice located 15 minutes from Downtown Denver, just off of I-70 and Kipling. Our work is focused on modern residential multi-family, apartment, condo, tenant finish, and office | retail core shell work. We are looking for the young professional that has a passion, determination and dedication to their craft to join our talented team.
This is a great opportunity to be integrally involved in multiple areas of a growing office. The right person has an opportunity not given at large firms.
Project Manager / Architect 8 - 14 years experience
- Professional degree from an accredited school of architecture
- Licensure preferred
- 8 years’ min. experience in an architecture office post graduation
- Current refined portfolio
- Must have excellent knowledge of documentation within Revit
- Must have proven ability to manage a design team, project schedules, and consultant team. Excellent communication skills required.
- Must have positive, can do attitude and be able to work and manage teams in a positive way.
- Must be organized and task oriented – able to handle multiple projects and task and stay organized
- Knowledge of wood and steel structural systems, components and methods.
- Self motivated, goal oriented with a passion to succeed and grow professionally
If you are ready to grow and become part of our team then please send your resume, and professional work samples, brief portfolio and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Bonus structure offered for right candidate Please no phone calls or agencies
Your application has been successfully submitted.