PROJECT MANAGER | DESIGNER
This job is no longer accepting applications.
MKL Architecture PC is a Boulder-based architecture, urban design and planning firm with projects that extend across the continental United States. We are seeking experienced, talented and self-motivated individuals to join our growing practice to fill opportunities in one or more of the following mid-level positions: project architect, job captain, intern architect. Our practice and current work include multifamily residences, government office office/warehouse facilities, tenant improvement, urban infill, adaptive reuse/restoration, and commercial mixed use.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Great attitude and sense of humor required.
- Lead small office team.
- Collaborate on project design, prepare presentations, and execute design documentation
- Lead proactive coordination process with consultants
- Lead meetings and helps plan and achieve project milestones and goals
- Approaches work with creative curiosity
- Seeks to improve quality of project design and documentation
- Actively mentor junior staff
- Working understanding of IECC and LEED rating system.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Professional degree in Architecture
- 4-6 years experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience creating and maintaining strong, productive team relationships.
- Exceptionally strong design and graphic skills
- Working knowledge of building codes, zoning, and DRB materials required to accomplish project execution goals.
- Ability to translate in building science, technology, and constructability from concept into quality construction documents.
- Proficiency in REVIT, AutoCAD, Lumion, SketchUp, MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite. REVIT literacy is required.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume, compensation expectations and professional work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
MKL Architecture PC is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All aspects of employment decisions will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the bases of any status protected under federal, state, or local law. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our colleagues.
Your application has been successfully submitted.