ARCHITECT / ASSOCIATE ARCHITECT
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Arapahoe Architects is a small, award winning firm in Breckenridge, Colorado which focuses on mountain designs that enrich our community. Our diverse portfolio includes custom homes, multi-family and attainable residential housing, commercial, land planning and even an avalanche house!
Our company values include:
- Professional and personal integrity
- Passion for great design
- Love of the mountains (we work hard and play hard!)
- Commitment to taking care of our clients and employees
- Continuously striving to learn, improve and innovate
We are seeking to grow our team with either:
- Associate Architect – on the path to licensure ($45k-$65K)
- Architect – licensed architect capable of project management ($65-$85K)
- Architectural Degree with 3 – 5 years of experience.
- Proficiency in CAD and 3D Virtual Modeling, Archicad preferred.
- Evaluating and prioritizing workloads with changing deadlines
- Coordination and communication with clients, consultants and contractors
- Navigating zoning and building codes
Competitive salary ($45-85K) and benefits package (bonus, health insurance, paid time off) dependent upon education and experience for a full-time position. Must be able to relocate or commute daily to Breckenridge.
Your application has been successfully submitted.