This job is no longer accepting applications.
Make the move to KEPHART- with offices in RiNo and the Tech Center- and be a part of one of the Best Places to Work as recognized by the Denver Business Journal 4 years in a row! At KEPHART, we pride ourselves on our inclusive culture where everyone’s voices and vision are heard and explored. We value work-life balance and place an emphasis on our employees’ professional growth in a flexible and collaborative studio. In this type of environment, inspired architecture, and steady growth follow, which is why we need you!
We are seeking Job Captains with 4-7 years of experience. We are a Revit office and preference is given to those with hands-on experience.
- 4-7 years of experience
- A solid understanding of wood and concrete construction
- Hands-on Revit experience
- Multi-family experience
- Optimistic Spirit
Range of Responsibilities
- Direct point of contact with one or more consultants to coordinate model elements and documentation
- Develops cartoon set with PM/PA and executes sheet creation & view setup
- Responsible for FTP file sharing, progress set printing, submittal set printing
- Researches code items
- Identifies views/building sections/details for Designer
- Records meeting minutes for coordination
- Product research in incorporation into project/details.
- Understands and implements KEPHART standards
- Responsible for project modeling and execution of documentation
- Medical/Dental/Vision- active on first day!
- Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- 401K and Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Generous PTO/ Holiday Pay
- Flexible hours with the potential to work from home part-time
- Offices in RiNo and the Denver Tech Center
- Paid Parking/RTD Options
- 50% reimbursement for AIA and NCARB dues
Salary Range: $ 65-75k annual, pending level of expertise
Potential for an annual bonus based on the company’s profitability and an individual’s job performance.
How to Apply
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Everyone deserves a well-designed place to live, work and play.