Planner / Project Manager : 10-15 years of Experience
This job is no longer accepting applications.
DTJ DESIGN (DTJ), an award-winning multi-discipline international design practice, has an opening for a Senior Planner in either our Boulder or Austin office. We have four offices: Boulder, CO; Atlanta, GA; Austin and Dallas, TX. DTJ has a diverse portfolio at a variety of scales, including design and visioning for high profile master-planned communities, neighborhood design and infill, public environments, residential club and amenities, resort and hospitality project environments.
At DTJ, we push the limits of design. We strategize and explore. We work hard and laugh hard. And we help our Clients “Experience Creativity” at every turn. DTJ provides a vibrant and integrated atmosphere for designers to excel within a collaborative studio of Architects, Landscape Architects, and Planners on project locations around the world. Join our team of epic creators! Learn More about DTJ at dtjdesign.com
Why Work at DTJ - “Experience Culture”
- Competitive compensation with an excellent benefit package
- Profit sharing, matching 401k, 2 weeks PTO, with the option of purchasing additional time, 6 days Sick Leave + seven paid holidays.
- Fun, Connecting and Great Work Environment
- Four awesome offices; Boulder, Atlanta, Austin + Dallas
- Unique and challenging design opportunities creating fabulous environments across many scales, in locations around the world!
- Work Hard/Laugh Hard: We love our social gatherings and give back to our communities though our “Experience Compassion” program
· Most importantly, DTJ offers an exciting career working in an integrated design environment with great advancement opportunities.
We are seeking candidates for the following Planning position:
Planner/Project Manager with 10-15 years of experience: Our ideal candidate has quality design and graphic skills, has experience in excellent Client management, and a strong understanding of physical design including Master Planning, Neighborhood Design and Site-Specific solutions for residential, resort and mixed-use environments. Applicants should be able to balance design creativity with market awareness and solid project management capabilities. Ability to express design thoughts through hand sketching, and the Adobe Creative Suite is a key expectation. Position requires skills in leading and inspiring a team of other design professionals and integrating DTJ’s integrated project approach. Future opportunities may include significant participation in marketing and business development. This position is a potential track to studio, office, and firm leadership for motivated and talented individuals.
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture or equivalent design degree.
- Salary Range $ 72,000 – $84,000 pending experience
Please send a resume and portfolio of work to firstname.lastname@example.org with desired job title and office location in the subject line. Keep all submissions under 9MB. Please, no phone calls.
Learn More about DTJ at dtjdesign.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.