This job is no longer accepting applications.
TreanorHL, an expanding architecture firm with multiple U.S. locations, seeks an energetic and highly motivated Marketing Manager to join our team. Marketing Managers partner with the firm’s Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) and Studio Leaders in executing the firm’s marketing and business development efforts, specifically including formulating strategy, identifying priorities, tracking return on investment, client interviews and meetings, content generation and updates, communications, and providing quality control for marketing deliverables, such as qualifications and proposal responses.
The ideal candidate will possess the following traits:
Strategic Thinking: Ability to synthesize a wide variety of information about TreanorHL and our clients and craft it into persuasive positioning statements.
Writing Skill: Ability to take disparate information and craft compelling prose from scratch, as well as edit information from multiple sources for voice and tone; proven ability to write persuasive written communications.
Graphic Design: Strong conceptual design ability to oversee the design and execution of exceptional information design in print.
Project Management: Strong ability to motivate, mobilize, and lead a team to accomplish a goal while creating a positive work environment.
Relationships: Ease in cultivating and maintaining relationships within the marketing and business development community to strengthen relationships with clients and partner firms.
Specific Marketing Manager responsibilities include the following:
· Assist Studio Leaders in developing the strategic plan for specific practice areas and coordinate with all offices where design specialty is practiced.
· Lead efforts to identify research needs in support of studio marketing strategies, including competitors, target clients, projects and developments, potential markets, and economic factors impacting the firm’s business developments efforts.
· Conduct industry research, prepare written materials to reflect findings, provide insights/analytics, and make recommendations based on findings and industry best practices.
· Work with Studio leaders and Principals to identify and track targets and leads and strategize, prepare, and execute pre-positioning plans for specific project pursuits.
· Manage and direct the proposal strategy conversation and work with Marketing Coordinators to execute production and delivery.
· Guide the interview strategy and preparation processes to include providing coaching and direction, organizing production of presentation/interview materials, and providing support to outside interview coaches/facilitators, as appropriate.
· Provide quality control oversight for responses to RFPs/Qs, as well as firm marketing collateral (website, brochures, presentation materials, etc.)
· Create content, as required, for specific proposals, qualifications, brochures, presentations, website, podcasts, social media, etc.
· Develop annual marketing budgets to align with business development plans and monitor throughout the fiscal year.
· Guide conference and tradeshow participation strategy and investment, based on the studio’s overall strategic goals, including measuring return on investment and fostering follow-up and accountability.
· Lead efforts to brainstorm, write, and place thought leadership pieces in the forms of whitepapers, articles, press releases, etc. and maintain updates to resumes, project descriptions, photography, client references, and partner firm/consultant and vendor information.
Ideal candidate qualifications include the following:
· Four-year college degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
· Minimum seven years’ experience in marketing, preferably in the professional services environment (architecture, engineering, or construction).
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop), CRM database (Deltek Vision), intranets, and social media platforms.
· A positive attitude and the desire to creatively and resourcefully solve problems.
· Eagerness to learn from and to engage with a smart, fun team of marketing professionals.
· Motivation and ability to work independently or as part of a growing team.
· Flexibility and interest in being challenged.
· A curious mind and the desire to play a part in our growing firm’s story.
· Ability to travel periodically.
TreanorHL offers competitive salaries, excellent employee benefits, and an inviting work atmosphere. To learn more about our people and projects and submit your resume for current or future employment opportunities, visit our careers page at http://www.treanorhl.com/careers. To learn more about our people, projects, and benefits, visit our website at www.TreanorHL.com.
TreanorHL is committed to employing a diverse workforce. We recruit and retain staff without regard to gender, race, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, and E-Verify Employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.