SHEARS ADKINS ROCKMORE (SAR+), is a 60+ person Denver-based ﬁrm that specializes in vertically integrated mixed-use projects. We’ve worked successfully in a variety of different projectInterio types from small scale ofﬁce and restaurant interiors, to arts and athletic education buildings, boutique hotels, platinum rated ofﬁce buildings, luxury residential communities, and large-scale urban planning efforts. No matter the size, use or type, almost all our projects have complex programs and unique constraints that create innovative solutions.
We function as a studio environment that exempliﬁes our attitude towards collaboration - we are all in this together. We are not interested in titles, egos, or pride of authorship; the best idea wins, regardless of who brought it to the table. We believe that drawing is thinking and that communicating well, through models, drawings, and words, is paramount to creating successful projects.
Above all, we are a firm that is founded on working hard, being in it together, and having fun along the way. If you enjoy this type of working environment, we would love to meet you! Our office is across from Denver’s Union Station in the Lower Downtown (LoDo) neighborhood. We currently have multiple positions open for Urban Designers, Architects, BIM Managers and Interior Designers at various levels of experience.
Interior Designer, 10-15 years of experience
Preferred qualifications for this position:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Interior Design
- Proficiency in Revit, Adobe Suite, Office, SketchUp
- Collaborate on creative efforts for a variety of interior projects, developing overall design concepts and presentation strategies
- Select materials & FFE to create a unique and thoughtful space
- Maintain client, vendor and consultant relationships
- Potential for growth into leadership role across multiple interiors projects
- Responsible for architectural drawings
- Ownership of project tasks and responsibilities
- Knowledge of design principles, working knowledge of construction methods
- Experience in furniture/finish selection and specification writing
- Team oriented and a willingness to be engaged in all aspects of the practice
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should submit their resume and portfolio to Britt Walker in PDF form at firstname.lastname@example.org with “SAR+ JOB” identified in the subject line. We appreciate your interest in our firm!
- Health Insurance for employee
- Dental Insurance for employee
- 401K Benefits
- Additional benefits:
- 50% contribution toward RTD passes
- 15 days of PTO (20 after 5 years)
- Annual bonus
- Supplemental health insurance benefits available
- Flexible work environment
- Access to personal financial advisor
Your application has been successfully submitted.
SAR+ is an Architecture, Interior Design, and Planning firm that specializes in the design of active, connected, and vibrant places.