Designer / Architect
This job is no longer accepting applications.
First, we invite you to see examples of our work:
We have 1 seat available in a studio of 9 and are actively pursuing a talented Designer / Architect who has a passion for life and creating great work.
Mentorship and growth opportunities are ample as we are a collaborative studio that encourages everyone to step up, try new things and explore ideas.
As a small studio, each person is well-rounded and plays many roles in a studio where design and project management meet daily. We intend to stay small to focus on quality and people.
We firmly believe that a work-life balance is essential to the long-term sustainable development of great designers and architects. While we work hard, those efforts need to be rewarded with life experiences and downtime that refreshes our creative energies.
We strive continuously to refine our talents and make our projects, our studio, and the environment we live in, better.
- We believe innovative thinking can lead to simple, effective design solutions.
- We value the talent that each person brings and desire that it be expressed in our work.
- We provide opportunities to develop skills and focus upon creative problem solving.
- Aptitude for growth and willingness to learn is essential.
- Research and problem-solving oriented individuals who strive for good design solutions
- Excellent graphic skills and strong ability for using Sketch up
- REVIT / BIM modelling experience and experience in 2d CAD documentation
- 3 to 8 years of experience working in an architecture firm.
- Salary Range $65k to $80k dependent upon experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.