Job Captain / Architect
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Studio Completiva is looking for an architectural job captain. You will be accountable for developing, coordinating, completing all phases of the drawing sets, while skillfully and successfully interfacing with and coordinating the needs of the client, the design team, outside consultants (structural, MEP, & civil engineers, landscape architects), municipal agencies.
- Ensure project progress with detailed knowledge of all aspects of the project from SD to CA
- Support and be accountable to Project Manager/Architect in managing issues, change requests, RFIs, ASIs, and status updates to team and client.
- Manage draftspersons, including workstream responsibilities.
- Must be a detail-oriented; organized, logical, able to manage to schedule
- Must have solid understanding of code and entitlement requirements.
- Follows project/design/revit standards set by Studio Completiva
- Has solid computer skills: Revit, Sketchup, Adobe, Microsoft, etc.
- Must be a good communicator and team player
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Your application has been successfully submitted.