Must have a passion for technically focused architectural project types. Performs work requiring independent judgment in evaluation, selection, and adaptation/modification of standard techniques, procedures and criteria. Able to independently solve problems encountered. Responsible for specific technical design aspects of an assigned project including investigation, evaluation, and collaboration to achieve design solutions. Will perform assignments under the direct supervision of a Project Architect and/or a Project Manager.
· Preparation of design documents, including drawings and understanding technical specifications
· Understanding of all phases of design throughout project scope, including project set-up, design and construction administration
· Basic understanding of building systems, including structural, mechanical, plumbing and electrical
· Ability to communicate and coordinate with project team consultants
· 5-8 years of experience Intern-architect (nearing registration) or licensed architect
· Technically oriented with recent experience (or desire to learn) on project types in focused on the following industries: aerospace, aviation, data centers and bio-tech; various project types include integration/manufacturing spaces, cleanrooms, laboratories, SCIF’s and data center facilities
· Ability to set-up, develop and deliver technically sound project documents
· A team focused attitude with a passion for working collaboratively with others
· Experience working with a diverse team of consultants and internal staff
· Strong organizational and communication skills with excellent attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of building codes and zoning regulations
· Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite
This job description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of all the responsibilities associated with the position. While it is intended to accurately reflect the position, TreanorHL reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties as necessary.
Your application has been successfully submitted.