Project Manager (Architecture & Design)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
KTGY Architecture + Planning is one of the nation’s foremost residential and mixed-use firms delivering innovation, artistry and attention to detail across multiple studios, nationwide. As place-makers, we plan and design with care, intelligence and responsiveness. Blending client goals, design efficiency and resident experience we create thriving, memorable and sustainable neighborhoods of the future.
THE DENVER STUDIO
Collaborative and creative, the KTGY Denver office high-density and for-sale studios focus on mixed-use, infill, age focused, affordable and single-family communities. Communication and connectivity are key to designing thriving and sustainable neighborhoods. Driven to innovate and to give back we can be found hosting design charettes and supporting local charities. Join us today and positively impact the communities in which we live, work and design.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead projects and teams, across multiple projects
- Ensure that the project conforms to the contractual agreement the firm has made with the client and in accordance with company quality standards and code requirements
- Understand the client program requirements, including deliverables
- Manage and oversee the progression of projects
- Establish regular client meetings and attend with appropriate team and consultants as required by contract scope.
- Ensure projects conform to standard of care and quality of the industry
- Review contract drawings and specifications for completeness, accuracy, and coordination. Confirm that corrections and clarifications are made, if required
- Control project profitability and liability exposure on behalf of KTGY
- Direct, lead, and mentor staff to ensure professional development
- Ensure staff is effectively & efficiently utilizing time
- Determine amount and type of staff to execute the projects
- Create additional service directives and sign additional services with approval of studio leadership
- Function as the main point of management contact with the client and city agencies
- Review project billings and update studio projections regularly
- Monitor project receivable and assist in the collection of receivables.
- Participate in writing proposals
- Create and monitor project schedules
- Establish and monitor project budgets along with project progress
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Abilities
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Ability to work on multiple projects and maintain effective communication and quality control
- Strong ability to plan, schedule, direct work of self and others
- Intermediate understanding and proficiency using the following software:
- AutoCAD and/or Revit
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign)
- MS Office
Experience and Education
- Minimum of 7 years industry experience
- 4-year Architectural degree and/or combination of required education and experience
- Licensed Architect (Preferred)
- Advanced understanding of building codes, including national and state local codes
- In depth knowledge of various product types, code requirements, and construction practices and how to apply, detail, and specify them
- Compensation is based upon experience and estimated range is $65,000-$95,000 annually
As Part of the Team, You’ll Enjoy:
- Company paid medical, dental and vision coverage with buy-up options, basic life and AD&D upon enrollment day one
- 401k match with full vesting upon enrollment
- Professional Development Programs including continued education reimbursement and bonus’ on certain licenses
- Hybrid work schedule option flexibility
- PTO, and an Alternative Work Week option
- Wellness benefits and gym membership discounts
- Access to mental health and coaching resources
- Being part of a team that is passionate about supporting the success of our employees!
Your application has been successfully submitted.