This job is no longer accepting applications.
Anderson Hallas Architects, a Golden, CO based architectural firm, with a specialty in public sector work, is currently recruiting a full time Project Architect position to join our team.
We are looking for an individual who is well organized, good at prioritizing and maintains a high level of quality and integrity in putting drawings and details together.
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Registered CO Architect (NCARB Certificate a Plus)
- Minimum of BS in the field of Architecture
- 3 years of professional architectural experience
- Proficiency in relevant computer software:
- Revit Architecture (Strong Proficiency Required)
- Rendering: Lumion, Adobe CS (Photoshop, InDesign)
- Technical understanding of construction detailing requirements
- Excellent customer service orientation skills
- A variety of project experience in all phases of the architectural process from SD- CA
- Current affiliation and/or membership in a local, state, or national industry organization(s) is a plus
Qualified candidates experience a plus in these areas:
· Preservation & Sustainability
· Master Planning
· Community Development
· Producing site reports based on observations made during site visits
· Generating Renderings using Lumion
· Diligent in tracking redlines to make sure all issues are addressed
· General curiosity in learning new approaches to design
· Model making
Essential Job responsibilities include assisting with design, managing the development of contract documents, plans and specs, materials and methods research, code research assistance, coordinating the production schedule, while working closely with and supporting Project Managers and Principals. Room for advancement and growth opportunities exist within the firm.
Skills to Demonstrate: Clarity of communication, creativity in problem solving, critical thinking, organization, curiosity for great design and detailing, technical (architectural and computer) acumen, understanding of the project’s goals and a remarkable team player.
Anderson Hallas Architects has the benefit of a small business atmosphere and yet offers highly competitive compensation and benefits. Growth opportunities are available, commensurate with the contributions made to the firm’s goals. Our benefits package includes continuing education, wellness, medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, sick and holiday, as well as 401K matching.
Applicants should submit their resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Please visit our website: www.andarch.com for an overview of the firm’s portfolio, design philosophy, and leadership.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Craft Balance Whimsy