Architect – in – Training / Architect
Santulan Architecture is the epitome of a socially conscious creative workplace. We are located in the TAXI development in RiNo, one of Lonely Planet’s top 10 coolest neighborhoods in the Country!
We specialize in Housing Design. As one of the market leaders in affordable housing, we are very proud to have played a significant role in addressing our community’s critical need to house seniors, the disabled, and families in need. We also design market-rate housing of all stripes from suburban low-rise multi-building campuses to tall urban infill high-rises, most located in the Denver Metro Area. We design buildings that are sustainable, contextual, durable, & safe. Our communities improve lives by inculcating a prideful sense of place and by fostering social interaction among our residents.
Our workplace is based on a compassionate, collaborative, non-corporate, and open culture that values tolerance, growth, teamwork, and life-work balance. If you are a self-motivated creative professional looking to grow in a highly engaging and collaborative environment; while creating sustainable places that improve lives, we are the firm for you!
We are seeking to fill multiple positions. Depending on the level of experience, the candidate will be expected to participate in Design, Documentation, Visualization, Client Coordination, Consultant Coordination, Agency Coordination, and Project Management for various projects.
Minimum Qualifications at the Time of Application:
• 1-8 Years of Experience in an Architecture Firm.
• NAAB-accredited degree in Architecture.
• Proficiency in Revit, SketchUp, & AutoCAD.
• Proficiency in Graphic Software such as Adobe Creative Suite.
• Proficiency in Bluebeam, MS Office Suite.
• Creativity, a keen design sense, & the ability to get along with a Team.
• Strong Communication Skills, written and verbal.
• Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance. Firm pays whole premium. Activated day one.
• Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays.
• Retirement Savings Account.
• Financial Support for ARE test costs.
• Flexible hours and the ability to work remotely when necessary.
• Discretionary performance bonuses.
• Casual dress code, pet friendly office, and much more.
$50,000/year – $80,000/year pending experience.
Please send your resume, professional work samples and two references to email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Art + Science in Balance