SHM Architects is seeking a Project Coordinator who is individually driven and engaged to make a difference at work and within the community. The ideal candidate will be skilled in the management of multiple architectural projects from design development through completion with Construction Administration. Our Project Coordinators possess diverse knowledge of architecture principals and practices to help advance a variety of different projects in the firm. Senior Project Coordinators may manage client and project coordination on their own small to medium projects. In addition to these qualifications, we expect members of our team to be deeply committed to enriching lives by enhancing the beauty of our environment. While we are relaxed in our approach, our values drive us to explore new ways of solving complex design problems, at both the conceptual level and in the technical realm, crafting projects that last for generations.
- Professionally Accredited BArch or MArch Degree - required
- Minimum 4-6 years of professional experience, preferably in residential, multi-family and light commercial design
- Experienced AutoCAD and Sketch-up
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Must be able to work in a collaborative, open environment
- Provides full support to architects from Schematic Design through Construction Documents on projects of various size or specific areas of medium to large projects
- Assists with finished plans, specifications, and approval of materials and construction.
- Assists with client and project coordination and presentation materials
- Develops and documents projects throughout the design process
HOW TO APPLY
As part of our recruitment process, we require applicants to complete a work-style survey for all positions within our firm. This is not a personality test – it is just a tool to help us understand your personal work-style that makes you feel most successful.
If you are a talented professional who has an interest in becoming part of our SHM Team, we invite you to do the following:
- Send a resume and a digital sample of work to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the culture index survey at the following link: https://assessment.predictiveindex.com/bo/2BJ/Open_Hiring_Invitation (If not automatically directed, copy/paste in browser to access link).
While we would love to visit with everyone personally, we simply cannot without compromising the valuable time we spend with clients. Therefore, direct calls to the firm and walk-ins are strongly discouraged.
SHM Architects, PLLC is a Dallas, Texas based boutique Architecture and Interior Design studio. We are passionate lifestyle curators who firmly believe time and heartfelt principles lead to beautiful, bespoke solutions. Our process is rooted in an obsession with the craft, and results in personalized, luxurious designs that are always aspirational. This philosophy has inspired a body of award-winning work in a variety of styles in locations across North America. We balance our passion for design with a humble approach toward our clients and a family atmosphere in the office.
For more information about our firm, please visit our website: http://www.shmarchitects.com
- Competitive wages
- Company paid health insurance for employees
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Company contribution to 401K Safe Harbor after 6 months of employment
- Continuing Education / Licensure Assistance
- Great location with quick access to US-75 and within walking distance of some of the city’s best restaurants
- Paid garage parking
- Other Incentives / Benefits
Your application has been successfully submitted.