This job is no longer accepting applications.
308 LLC is a growing small firm with a wide variety of project types including Hospitality, Multi-family, Office, Restaurant, Single Family, and non-profit work. We are looking for a highly motivated Project Manager/Project Architect with 5+ years of experience managing mid-sized projects who enjoys every aspect of the architectural process from programming and design thru construction detailing and project management to join our team. The right candidate will have a joy of working with others in a collaborative environment, be confident when working with ownership teams and contractors, dedicate their time efficiently to find the best solution for each project, and be comfortable with stepping in to assist our projects with what needs to be done in order to make them successful. Our office is in a converted school building on the 2nd floor with high ceilings, large windows with views across town, close proximity to restaurants and walking trails in Old Colorado City, and free parking on site.
Experience / Education Requirements
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Architecture from an accredited University
- 5+ years of experience in Project Management role
- Colorado Registered Architect or working toward license is preferred
- Hospitality and Multi-family experience is preferred
- Software Expertise required in: Revit, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office products. Preferred experience in PhotoShop, SketchUp, and Bluebeam
- Exemplary understanding of local building codes, zoning codes, and ability to implement Design Standards per project type
- manage multiple projects from small to large in size
- contribute to every phase of a project
- review work and communicate action items
- efficiently operate Revit and AutoCAD within the firm's standards and make suggestions to improve efficiency
- understand client direction and implement
- communicate with consultants and team members for efficient project coordination
- capable of drawing production as well as project management and construction administration
- able to be involved in local community through board position or volunteer opportunities
- Desire to grow, learn, and be a part of a team environment
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to the email address in the application link. Portfolios should be available upon request as a pdf or as a link to a website. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Architecture | Design | Sustainable Living