Project Associate / Project Manager
If you are a creative thinker looking to work in an inspired, energetic studio with a focus on the details, look no further. Northworks Architects is seeking dynamic designers to join our practice located in the heart of Aspen, steps away from the Silver Queen Gondola. You will work directly with colleagues across the country on high-end custom projects, and will have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, as well as have a hand in shaping our growing practice in Aspen.
- Professional degree in Architecture, licensed or pursuing licensure
- Minimum 1-3 years experience (Project Associate), 3-5 years experience (Project Manager)
- Strong rendering skills with proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Sketchup, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent graphic, verbal, and written communication skills
- Sense of humor and positive outlook
Northworks is a national firm founded by an inspiration and shared passion for the built world. The depth of experience and talent within our team allows us to cultivate a style of practice united by common values: a belief in partnership, excellence in design, and an appreciation for individuality.
Please send a single PDF(max. 5MB) cover letter, resume, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls please.
Your application has been successfully submitted.