Designer 1-3 YRS. EXP.
Looking for a change of scenery?
CCY is looking for a talented and passionate Designer with 1-3 years of experience, to join our collaborative culture in the Rocky Mountains!
WHO WE ARE
Located in Basalt, Colorado (outside of Aspen), CCY Architects has built a diverse portfolio of high-performance designs ranging from new communities and experiential hospitality to custom residences. Our commitment to building performance is derived from our own intrinsic values, as well as a forward-thinking approach to our firm’s future.
Design is our passion – we live and breathe it. We specialize in creating inspired, original design solutions that connect people to place, nature, and each other in meaningful, memorable ways. Our attention to design and detail has consistently resulted in award-winning buildings which are welcomed into their communities.
CCY is a nimble, 35-plus person firm, priding itself on a collaborative team design approach and a culture of health and wellbeing. Employees are encouraged to take advantage of the great outdoors in which we live. Because we are passionate designers who work together, we rely on our team members to be agile and flexible, humble but driven, with a client focused mindset.
POSITION WITHIN THE TEAM
A Designer at CCY produces work under close supervision of more experienced staff with both accuracy and completeness. The candidate must interact effectively with several project teams, and is often engaged in refining drawings or design elements that have been initiated by others. The Designer sets their own personal goals and requests tasks to broaden their experience, and provides feedback to project leaders regarding task setting for project team.
- Production of design sketches and digital graphics
- Creation of renderings, walk-throughs, and other presentation materials
- Development of elevations, sections, details, and schedules
- Creation and modification of drawings
- Sustainability tracking and reporting administration
- Contribution to design discussions and critiques
- Collaboration with and support of Job Captain and Project Manager
- “Pinch-Hit” support of teams for deadlines and immediate needs
Compensation + Benefits:
CCY Architects offers multiple benefits and compensation to our full-time employees. Some of these include but are not limited to:
- Health Insurance: Paid 100% of premium.
- Vision and Dental Paid at 65% of premium.
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Medical Disability Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness/Athletic Reimbursement
$50 – $64K
- 1-3 years’ of applied professional work experience
- An NAAB accredited professional degree in architecture
- Exceptionally strong graphic, written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in Revit, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), SketchUp, Microsoft Office Suite, as well as digital and hand sketching and rendering techniques
- Ability to move nimbly between different teams, tasks, and phases of projects – flexibility and curiosity are highly valued for this position
- Shows the potential to learn and grow with experience
INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH US?
For consideration, please introduce yourself by emailing us your cover letter, resume, and examples of work (as a single PDF) to email@example.com and insert DESIGNER within the subject line.
Your application has been successfully submitted.