Craine Architecture is a creative, design focused firm based in downtown Denver, CO. We pursue timeless, lasting solutions that add to the quality of our built environment. As evidence of this pursuit, our work has been recognized throughout the Mountain West.
Our work includes master planning, large horizontal and vertically mixed-use developments, student housing, hospitality, boutique commercial and high-end single-family residential project types. Great importance is placed on quality, client service, and professional growth.
With work in Colorado, Utah, Arizona, and Montana, we are a firm experiencing intentional growth in new markets and new project types. Given this, the opportunity for accelerated advancement within our firm is great. We are a group of friendly and collaborative team members, who push each other to get better, in every way, every day. We value humility and humor and a willingness to jump in to help. While we offer flexibility and a hybrid work model, we value the collaboration and comradery that takes place in the office as well. We like to encourage one another, offer support during this unprecedented time, and to push projects to excellence. If you are looking to be a part of a true team where the sky is the limit, please apply.
We are currently seeking Emerging Professionals to join our team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in architecture
- 1-3 years professional experience
- Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD for technical documentation
- Proficient in software required for illustrative presentations & 3D modeling (SketchUp, InDesign, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Demonstrate professional drive, leadership and the desire to succeed
Qualified applicants please submit resume and work samples to Kristy Scales: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.