Architects and Designers
This job is no longer accepting applications.
JoeArchitect is a Denver-based design ﬁrm, specializing in dental and other boutique medical environments. As the nationally recognized leader in dental office design, our projects are throughout North America. Our collaborative studio is focused on creating one-of-a-kind office environments with a detailed focus on innovative solutions. Our studio is not structured as an assembly line; Everyone on our team is a part of all facets of the project process, including all design phases and construction to gain a comprehensive understanding of the project delivery process.
Our office is across from Denver’s Museum of Contemporary Art in the Lower Downtown (LoDo) neighborhood. We currently have multiple positions open for Interior Designers and Architects, of various levels of experience.
We have the following positions available to architectural and interior designers:
Emerging Professional: 0-3 years experience, Salary Range: $45k-$55k
Project Coordinator: 1 year minimum experience, Salary Range: $60k-$82k
Project Manager: 6 years minimum experience, Salary Range: $86k-$105k
Ideal candidates should possess the following skill set:
- Strong design portfolio
- Proficient in Revit and experienced utilizing it for 3-D modeling and production of construction documents
- Comfortable working in a collaborative, open studio environment
- Ability to work as part of a team and also independently as a self-starter
- Experience overseeing projects through all phases; from programming through contract administration
- Should have a solid understanding of technical detailing as it relates to small to mid-sized commercial buildings
- Should have a working familiarity with commercial code books
- Should have strong people skills and be comfortable presenting to small groups (10 people or less)
And in addition:
- Must be open to periodic travel throughout the US and Canada
Interested candidates should send their CV and sample of portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org (no phone calls please)
Your application has been successfully submitted.