This job is no longer accepting applications.
Craine Architecture is a creative, design focused firm based in downtown Denver, CO. We pursue timeless, lasting solutions that add to the quality of our built environment. As evidence of this pursuit, our work has been recognized throughout the Mountain West.
Our work includes master planning, large horizontal and vertically mixed-use developments, student housing, hospitality, boutique commercial and high-end single-family residential project types. Great importance is placed on quality, client service, and professional growth.
With work in Colorado, Utah, Arizona, and Montana, we are a firm experiencing intentional growth in new markets and new project types. Given this, the opportunity for accelerated advancement within our firm is great. We are a group of friendly and collaborative team members, who push each other to get better, in every way, every day. We value humility and humor and a willingness to jump in to help. While we offer flexibility and a hybrid work model, we value the collaboration and comradery that takes place in the office as well. We like to encourage one another, offer support during this unprecedented time, and to push projects to excellence. If you are looking to be a part of a true team where the sky is the limit, please apply.
We are currently seeking self-motivated, technically proficient Project Managers with a minimum of eight years’ experience in multifamily and commercial project design, design documentation and construction administration. Candidates must demonstrate proficiency with REVIT, ACAD, Bluebeam and other industry software.
- Responsible for planning and managing a project to successful completion.
- Responsible for quality control of design team deliverables.
- Team leader as client liaison and for design team members.
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience in an architectural office with demonstrated experience preparing construction documents. Licensure preferred.
- Minimum 2 years Project Management experience.
- Experience leading project teams while managing project schedules, budgets, and multiple disciplines.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills as a project lead encouraging team members to think and grow.
- Proficient with Revit, Autocad, Bluebeam, Project Management Software and Construction Management Software.
- Proficient in technical documentation and detailing.
- Advanced knowledge of practice codes and guides.
- The ability to work on multiple projects and lead multiple teams.
Your application has been successfully submitted.