This job is no longer accepting applications.
Join EVstudio!!! We are currently offering a career opportunity for a Senior Project Architect with 10+ years experience who will fit into our flexible, collaborative environment and grow professionally while helping to build and mentor EVstudio's architectural team.
The ideal candidate is an experienced architect who:
- enjoys both highly inclusive, collaborative teamwork and high levels of independence
- is experienced with a wide variety of commercial project types
- has experience with and enjoys developing large scale site plans
- has working knowledge of building codes and experience with local building departments
- can demonstrate strong leadership, organizational, communication, and people skills
- has a positive attitude and is deadline-oriented
- is experienced with managing projects and clients with a high sense of professionalism
- enjoys mentoring junior architectural staff
- has the ability to lead a productive coordination process with internal and external consultants
- experience creating construction documents using Revit
- Professional degree in Architecture or related experience
- Minimum 10 years experience
- Licensure preferred
- Revit proficiency required
- Strong communication skills with an ability to work in a team environment
EVstudio is an award winning, full-service architectural and engineering firm with offices in Denver and Evergreen, Colorado and Idaho. EVstudio was listed as a "Colorado Company to Watch" in 2014 and one of Colorado's Top Architecture Firms by coloradobiz magazine for two of the past three years. We are a multi-disciplinary organization and leaders in planning, architecture and engineering services for a wide range of project types.
Benefits at EVstudio include competitive salary, 401K with match, health & dental insurance, life and AD&D insurance, flextime, summer kickball team, quarterly department and company activities and more. Visit our website at: EVstudio.com to find out more about our projects, people and culture.
Salary range is: $80,000 to $100,000
Please send cover letter, resume with specific project experience, and a list of references to: email@example.com to be considered for this position.
Your application has been successfully submitted.