This job is no longer accepting applications.
Pivotal Architecture, PC, a dynamic and solution driven design firm is seeking a PM to join our team. Design, collaborate, document, and lead all scales and forms of multi-unit residential, mixed-use and commercial projects. 10 years minimum experience preferred with the residential space, with plenty of opportunity to thrive and create your own path within the firm.
Traits beneficial for the team:
- Solution driven professional approach
- High level of interest and motivation in the creative and technical aspects of the profession
- Share and own your design ideas and work
- Lead the development of the design, working in collaboration with the Principal and the rest of the internal and external design team
- Oversee junior staff members in the production, organization, and coordination of the virtual building model and all documents in the drawing set as required for presentations, agency approvals, and construction.
- Develop and manage budget and schedule anticipate required staff resources and organize workflow
- Collaborate within a team environment as both an individual and team member
- Possess a strong knowledge of building codes, planning and zoning principles and practices
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Bluebeam, MS Office and Outlook.
We offer an optional 32-hour work week as well as remote work to promote well-being both at work and at home.
Come join the team
Your application has been successfully submitted.