This job is no longer accepting applications.
STUDIO Architecture is looking for a new team member who can help lead multiple projects, detail large multifamily and office projects, and assemble high quality contract documents. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience overseeing the production of contract documents, managing consultant coordination, and detailing complex, medium to large scale residential, mixed-use and office projects. You will have exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills, experience working with contractors during construction, technical expertise and a passion for building high-quality drawing sets and constructible details.
Responsibilities: You will manage the daily activities of intern architects, drafting staff, and consultants on the projects you lead. Your role will also include:
- Leading project teams, consultants and client/consultant meetings.
- Producing high-quality contract documents.
- Initiating and coordinating project manuals/specifications.
- Detailing building envelope and other critical building systems.
- Managing the technical development of projects from SD through CA.
- Reporting regularly to design principals and senior staff on the status of projects.
- Advising junior architectural staff on how to develop high quality contract documents and detail complex building systems.
- Minimum: Bachelor's degree in Architecture
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years detailing building systems, coordinating consultants and producing contract documents for multifamily and/or office projects
- Proficiency in Revit, Bluebeam and SketchUp
- Exceptional technical expertise related to construction detailing and document production
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.