This job is no longer accepting applications.
As part of a project team, the Project Designer provides creative input to project design and maintains the creative direction throughout all phases of a project.
- Significant contributor to creative process of project design
- Collaborate with project team to advance project design
- Be a champion, within the project team, of the project design goals and design priorities
- Be a catalyst for EYP’s integrated design approach, develop familiarity with architectural, technical, engineering and sustainable design requirements of projects
- Complete design deliverables / design work plan
- Use technology and methodologies to create innovative approaches to building design
- Consistently strive to improve technical quality of work product by keeping abreast of new technologies, changes in building codes, and advances in the industry
- Work collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary environment to produce integrated project documents, and insure integrated design approaches & solutions
- Present design work using graphic, oral and other media both within the office and to clients, consultants and regulatory authorities
- Participate in preparing preliminary design work for marketing purposes
- Attend meetings and presentations with potential clients, as required
- Be an advocate for design on projects and in other aspects of the life of the firm
- Professional degree in Architecture or related field
- 7-18 years of experience
- Pursuing professional license preferred
- LEED accreditation or pursuing LEED accreditation preferred
- Ability to conceptualize, develop and implement design
- Recognition for design talent: have participated in projects that have won design recognition
- Strong graphic skills and computer graphic skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.