Interior Designer 2-6 YEARS’ EXPERIENCE:
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Arch11 is a 20-member progressive architecture practice with studios in Boulder and Denver, Colorado. We are seeking an exceptional, forward thinking,
-motivated Interior Designer or Interior Architect with 2-6 Years’ experience to join our firm full time. We value collaboration and the ability to realize a strong idea through provocative, innovative solutions to a wide range of scales and building types. We are looking for exceptional candidate(s) with strong design skills who are well organized, detail-oriented, and relentlessly critical. Applicants must possess articulate technical, graphic and oral communication skills, be self-motivated and play well with others. The office size demands that candidates must be as enthusiastic about the small everyday tasks as they would be about the more nuanced and challenging design roles.
Arch11 is a firm committed to equity and inclusivity. We are focused on a culture of design and lives well lived. We strive to support the nuances of working through the current situation of COVID and take the lessons learned into the post COVID environment. We support flexibility in the work environment while navigating the completion of our exceptional work. We are competitive in compensation and benefits and maintain highly creative and engaging working environments.
To see our work, visit www.arch11.com
Arch 11 is seeking a full-time interior designer/interior architect with two to six years of experience. Candidate will work collaboratively under direction of Senior Interior Designer and Project Architects. Ability to function comfortably, gain trust, confidence and deal effectively with a wide range of individuals including consultants, contractors and Arch11 project team with a proven ability to function in all phases of project development from schematic design through contract administration
We are looking for self-motivated individuals capable of team collaboration. We are looking for someone capable of working through and stretching the convention of design and detailing for projects of moderate size and complexity. Candidates should be generalists capable of design analysis, planning and occupancy studies and design responses. Additionally, skills in the following are a must:
- Ability to provide forward-thinking, elegant and efficient interior design solutions
- Assist architecture team in developing project documents for bidding and construction as related to interior design. Perform drafting assignments in Revit, SketchUp and Rhino.
- Assist designer team source materials and products. Visit showrooms in Denver / Boulder to collect samples or return merchandise.
- Meet with product vendors to learn about product sourcing and pricing. Be self-motivated to perform product and specification research.
- Keep the design resource library and design studio organized and clean (related to samples and materials)
- Design and detail custom furnishings and casework
- High attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal skills and collaborative management style to include teamwork and team building ability
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and time spent outside of comfort zone acquiring new skills
- Technically creative and open-minded
- Knowledge and interests in sustainable building practices, fine art and furnishing.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in interior design, interior architecture or art history from an accredited institution, or similar experience
- 2+ years of interior design experience preferably within high-end modern residential
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Design Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design), and Microsoft Office suite is required. Rhino experience also welcome.
- Experience sourcing & specifying interior finishes, furniture & fixtures
- LEED AP or other sustainable credentials preferred.
- Passive Haus certification and experience most welcome.
Culture, Compensation & Benefits
In the post-Covid world we are offering flexible work conditions. While most of us work remotely, we encourage using the studios for in-person collaboration, model-making and meetings.
We offer full health coverage, matching Simple IRA and schedule flexibility predominantly during normal business hours.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please submit cover letter, resume, and portfolio of work to HR@arch11.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.