Architectural Project Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Come join the Farnsworth Group team and find out why our employees have earned us the Great Place to Work certification for six consecutive years! Farnsworth Group is a 130-year-old, employee-owned full-service Architecture, Engineering and Land Surveying firm with approximately 500 employees. We can provide employment opportunities located throughout a nationwide network of offices. Give us a closer look and discover why we are a Great Place to Work!
Farnsworth Group is seeking an Architectural Project Manager in our Denver, CO office. In this role, you will market and manage multi-disciplinary teams for a wide range of projects including large commercial office and retail developments, national industrial & distribution projects, recreation & community centers, and high demand advanced technology projects such as semi-conductor facilities and will assist in supervising a dynamic and growing architectural staff.
- Create, manage, and produce projects for commercial, retail, industrial, distribution, recreational and advanced technology clients
- Provide the primary designer and leadership roles to our multi-disciplinary teams on projects throughout all stages, from concept to delivery
- Manage and mentor mid-level architectural staff
- Strong business development skills, including significant experience building and maintaining productive relationships with a client base
- Create long-term relationships and delivering long-term value to clients
- Developing and driving marketing plans, budgets, and key performance indicators
- Developing, reviewing, and approving proposals, reports, and contract documents
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organization, coordination, leadership, team-building and managerial skills
Specific Requirements include:
- Bachelor’s Degree Architecture, required, Masters, preferred
- Registered Architect (NCARB preferred, but not required)
- 6-12 years of work experience
- Proficient use of Revit required as well as computer graphic and 3D modeling experience
- Experience with SketchUp, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office, preferred
- Digital rendering skills, a plus
- LEED Certification preferred
We offer a competitive salary and benefits program that includes:
· 401(k) with 100% Company Match up to 5%
· Flexible Schedules
· Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans
· Professional Development and Training
· Wellness/Fitness Reimbursements
· Mentoring Program
· Paid Time Off
· Short & Long-Term Disability
· Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
Statement on Diversity and Inclusion:
Farnsworth Group is a collection of employees with unique backgrounds and perspectives that all come together to make us a better Company. It is our goal to recruit, hire, develop, retain, and promote a diverse group of people. Join us…and let’s make a difference, together.
For immediate consideration, please Apply Online by clicking on the link below
or visit the Farnsworth Group website at www.f-w.com and click on the careers link.
Farnsworth Group, Inc. is proud to be a M/F Disabled and Veteran EEO/AA employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.