Rosemann & Associates, PC, is a leading architecture and structural engineering firm committed to a tradition of building beautiful communities and living environments for every generation. We deliver mindful, maintainable housing solutions cultivated over three decades of examining how people live and interact. Our 4 office locations (Denver, Kansas City, St. Louis, Atlanta) operate as one company, stressing collaboration and communication to achieve universal success.
Due to continued growth and several recent awards, we have an immediate need to hire a Staff Architect, based in our Denver office. This is a unique opportunity to join an established, reputable architectural firm as we aim to grow our nationwide footprint and build a winning team of local architects to support that growth!
This position performs design, compiles data, executes architectural drawings, and prepares project documentation appropriate to each phase for structures such as multifamily residences, senior living communities, student housing and other typologies. While this position typically works under general supervision, the candidate is expected to rely on their experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. The candidate must be familiar with industry standard concepts, practices, and procedures.
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, deadline-oriented, and has a strong desire to learn and improve their craft. We offer a fast-paced, small business atmosphere, with the tools, support, and earnings potential of a larger, proven organization to aid in overall career development.
- Develop designs from concept through design development to contract documents
- Understand the technical implications of design decisions and contribute to the documentation of practical, buildable details
- Incorporate applicable codes, construction techniques, and sequences
- Update and maintain design, detail, and materials libraries with vetted, code-compliant building elements
- Collaborate directly with owners, clients, subconsultants, and other project partners during all phases of design and drawing production
- Conduct construction administration and periodic on-site observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with plans
- Participate in industry events and begin to build a professional network of clients, consultants, and peers
- Accredited Architecture Degree
- 2+ years of experience
- Strong technical competency, proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, Bluebeam, Enscape, Adobe Creative Cloud, and similar software
- Comfortable generating design concepts in hand sketch form
- Thorough knowledge of the design and construction documentation process
- Ability to understand and develop architectural ideas, independently and collaboratively
- Comfortable communicating with clients/consultants
- Knowledge of multifamily architecture and building design
- Entrepreneurial spirit, interested in being a part of a growing Denver office
Why Work with Rosemann?
- Career of fulfillment and purpose, designing homes and residences for our community
- Family-run business with a tight knit, values-driven culture
- Project ownership and follow through with participation from concept through construction administration
- Leadership attention to work-life balance
- Flexible work opportunities
- Highly competitive benefits package including 401K match and comprehensive healthcare/vision/dental insurance
- Industry competitive salary
- Urban office location in developing RiNo Arts District with free parking
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Architecture for the way people live.