MULTIPLE POSITIONS ● Architectural Designer ● Senior Architectural Designer/Project Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Mosaic Architects is a full-service architecture and interior design firm specializing in high-end residential projects throughout Colorado and California. We have offices in Boulder, San Francisco, Santa Barbara and the Napa Valley.
We love our work - our projects demonstrate a high level of design quality in various styles. More information about us and our projects can be found at www.mosaicarchitects.com.
We are looking to bring a motivated professional to our Boulder team. We offer a dynamic, balanced work environment with opportunity for growth.
- 5 years’ work experience in the field of architecture
- Proficiency in Revit
- Attention to detail, highly organized, efficient work execution, and self-motivated
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in all phases of the architecture process from client contact through construction
Senior Architectural Designer/Project Manager
- Proficiency with Revit is required.
- 10 - 15 years professional work experience in the field of architecture. Interior design experience is a plus.
- Exceptional attention to detail, highly organized, efficient work execution, self-motivated and a willingness to get tasks done.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
Benefits of joining our team:
- Compensation will be based on your experience and ability.
- Hands-on experience in all phases of design/construction
- Professional training
- Multi-faceted position that will allow you to gain experience in all aspects of an architecture and interior design firm
- Face-to-face access to senior architects
Email your resume, portfolio and Revit work samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject line should read: “Mosaic Architects – Boulder Architectural Designer 2021/Boulder Senior Architectural Designer”
**No phone calls or walk-ins please.
Your application has been successfully submitted.