Certified Asbestos Building Inspector - Excavation
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Centerre Construction is an award-winning general contracting firm providing unparalleled customer service in pre-construction, construction management, general contracting, and design/build services.
An ideal candidate for this position will hold the appropriate required certification and experience, have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and whose work ethic and commitment to excellence matches our own and ensures that our clients receive the best and most efficient results.
How you would spend your time:
- Conducting excavation inspection for detection of material possibly containing asbestos.
- Submit soil and other materials for analyzing and testing to laboratory.
- Document and explain all findings and note any issues or concerns.
- Collaborate with project managers and field team.
- Drafting asbestos inspection reports for quick delivery.
- Responding swiftly for inspections (routinely same day).
- Maintaining field sampling equipment.
- Must have a current Colorado Certified Asbestos Building Inspector (CABI) certification, with a minimum of 40 verifiable hours of direct experience. Experience should be from 3 projects.
- Certifications / licenses should be in accordance with the Colorado Air Quality Control Commission Regulation.
- Must meet the requirements of CDPHE’s asbestos in soil regulations, Regulations Pertaining to Solid Waste Sites and Facilities.
- Knowledge of various sampling techniques and equipment.
- High School Degree or equivalent.
- Ability to positively contribute to the team on a regular basis.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adhere to safety rules and procedures.
- Demonstrate strong planning and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to complete job tasks timely.
- Ability to arrive to work on time and according to schedule of 7:00am to 4:00pm Monday through Friday with occasional work on weekend.
Pay: $33.65 to $36.06 per hour
Benefits: Group Health and Dental Insurance, Disability and Life Insurance, Vacation, Paid Sick Time, and Holiday Pay, 401K Plan. Employee paid benefit options: Vision and Accidental Life Insurance.
Job Type: Full-time Temporary (with a possibility for a permanent position)
Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:00am-4:00pm
Your application has been successfully submitted.