Architectural Project Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who we are
We're The Beck Group, the largest and most innovative integrated building firm in the country. We are focused on delivering design and construction excellence on a broad range of project types. Headquartered in downtown Dallas, with offices in Atlanta, Austin, Charlotte, Denver, Fort Worth, Mexico City, and Tampa, we believe a better process and outcome results from working together. At Beck, you will find yourself surrounded by passionate colleagues who have a collaborative mindset and care about each other. We are committed to hiring the best and brightest within our industry, and that's why we are seeking experienced Architects like you to help transform the industry and continue building Beck's respected reputation.
What you bring to the table
Beck is looking for a qualified Project Coordinator to join our Denver office. The candidate will be embedded in a project team performing essential project tasks with moderate supervision on a wide range of building types including commercial, higher ed, liturgical, mixed-use, and/or healthcare. Beck is one of the most advanced users of 3D modeling tools in the design process, so the candidate should be comfortable using Sketchup, Revit, Photoshop, and more.
The job involves the following essential functions:
- Actively participate in owner meetings
- Collaborate with the project team in all aspects of the project
- Involvement in projects from Schematic Design to Construction Administration
- Assist with development of conceptual design and programming
- Ability to assist in the Construction Administration phase and able to review submittals, generate punch lists, and answer RFIs
- Independently solve problems encountered
- Lead and direct specific aspects of the project including consultant coordination
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Mentoring and training of younger staff
Who we think will be a great fit
A reliable Project Coordinator with an understanding of the fundamental aspects of Architecture, having a passion to get things done, and possess uncompromising authenticity and integrity. An individual with an interest in the Integrated project delivery method and an interest in being innovative in process improvement and technology will be an ideal candidate for this position.
You also meet the following requirements:
- 2-5 years of relevant architecture experience
- College graduate with relevant, NAAB accredited degree
- Pursuing licensure testing preferred
Frequently operates a computer and other office productivity equipment , ability to coordinate and participate in client meetings, constantly communicates with project team and related parties, ability to maintain best practices related to architectural design and production, ability to adhere to consistent attendance.
- Retirement plan and 401(k) matching
- Career Paths to aid in your development
- Flexible spending accounts
- Holidays and paid time off
- Medical, vision and dental insurance coverage that starts day one of employment
- Wellness program, including flu shots and biometric screenings
Join our team and build your future with Beck.
The Beck Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Think. Design. Build.