Architectural Senior Project Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who we are
We're The Beck Group, the largest and most innovative integrated building firm in the country. We are focused on delivering design and construction excellence on a broad range of project types. Headquartered in downtown Dallas, with offices in Atlanta, Austin, Charlotte, Denver, Fort Worth, Mexico City, and Tampa, we believe a better process and outcome results from working together. At Beck, you will find yourself surrounded by passionate colleagues who have a collaborative mindset and care about each other. We are committed to hiring the best and brightest within our industry, and that's why we are seeking experienced Architects like you to help transform the industry and continue building Beck's respected reputation.
What you bring to the table
Beck is looking for a qualified Senior Project Coordinator to join our Denver office. The Senior Project Coordinator works with a Project Manager and Project Designer regarding the overall completion of a project, carrying out the design intent using sound knowledge of architectural practices. Beck is one of the most advanced users of 3D modeling tools in the design process, so the candidate should be comfortable using Sketchup, Revit, Photoshop and more.
The job involves the following essential functions:
- Assist with programming principles
- Actively manage client budgets, schedules, and programs
- Manage project communication and documentation, along with project team task assignments
- Effectively supervise and mentor staff
- Identify customer's needs and understand their culture
- Lead or design small projects
- Oversee and direct the work of other team members
- Prepare and manage project fee budgets
- Market/Sell Beck with the ability to communicate the Integrated Enterprise
- Enjoy working in a team environment
Who we think will be a great fit
A reliable Senior Project Coordinator with an understanding of complex aspects of Architecture, having a passion to get things done, and possesses uncompromising authenticity and integrity. An individual with an interest in the Integrated project delivery method and an interest in being innovative in process improvement and technology will be an ideal candidate for this position.
You also meet the following requirements:
- 4-8 years of relevant architecture experience
- Professional registration preferred
Frequently required to sit, stand, and move about the office; frequently moving outdoors may be required; ability to lift and carry large plans or boxes in excess of 10 lbs; frequently operates a computer and other office equipment, ability to coordinate and participate in client meetings, constantly communicates with project team and related parties, ability to maintain standards related to architectural design and production and ability to adhere to timely and consistent attendance. May require travel or co/location.
- Retirement plan and 401(k) matching
- Career Paths to aid in your development
- Flexible spending accounts
- Holidays and paid time off
- Medical, vision and dental insurance coverage that starts day one of employment
- Wellness program, including flu shots and biometric screenings
Join our team and build your future with Beck.
The Beck Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Think. Design. Build.