This job is no longer accepting applications.
Naos Design Group, LLC is a young vibrant firm seeking a highly motivated Architectural Drafter that is able to thrive in a collaborative design studio environment.
Our fast-paced and energetic full service architectural firm has a national presence. Our focus is in the commercial retail realm. Some of our clients that may be familiar to you include Kroger/King Soopers, Charter Communications, YMCA and a portfolio of national real-estate developers including Regency Centers and Revesco Properties.
Naos Design Group seeks an Architectural Drafter. Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an architectural related field. Experience and proficiency in using AutoCAD and Revit programs to design and develop construction documents is required. The ideal candidate will have retail and commercial experience with new projects, remodels and site survey related documentation to record existing conditions. This individual’s role is to assist the project team with design, detailing and construction documentation on a variety of projects to produce well-coordinated and technical documents.
Naos offers a complete benefits package with great health coverage, aggressive 401K maximizing program, unlimited PTO, optional weekly session with personal trainer, and a flexible working environment. If you are ready for a career opportunity with a team that welcomes your talents and rewards you for your performance while enjoying a flexible and positive work environment, we are waiting for you.
Architectural Drafter Required Qualifications:
- 2-4 years’ experience
- AutoCAD and Revit experience
- Solid technical skills
- Experience in generating well-coordinated and technical construction documents
- Ability to keep up in a fast-paced environment while maintaining the highest quality of work
Drafter Range of Responsibilities:
- Pick up and coordination of red lines provided by Project Manager
- Working with the Project Coordinator to input information from on-site building surveys as required by clients for building remodel projects
- Creates sheets for construction documents including application of dimensioning and annotation standards with oversight from Project Coordinator/Project Manager
- Creates details with guidance from Project Coordinator/Project Manager
- Assist Project Manager/Project Coordinator in zoning/permit due diligence and submission
Your application has been successfully submitted.