This job is no longer accepting applications.
Naos Design Group, LLC is a young vibrant firm seeking a highly motivated Project Coordinator that able to thrive in a collaborative design studio.
Our fast-paced and energetic full service architectural firm has a national presence. Our focus is in the commercial retail realm. Some of our clients that may be familiar to you are Kroger/King Soopers, Charter Communications, YMCA and a portfolio of national real-estate developers including Regency Centers and Revesco Properties.
Naos Design Group seeks a highly motivated-accomplished Project Coordinator. Candidates should have a degree in architecture, with a minimum of 4 years post graduate experience. The ideal candidate has retail and commercial experience with remodel and new projects. This individual’s role will be to assist the Project Manager in planning and design, creation of construction documents, execution of construction administration and maintaining client relations. Applicants must be proficient in AutoCAD and Revit.
Naos offers a complete benefits package with great health coverage, aggressive 401K maximizing program, unlimited PTO, optional weekly session with personal trainer, and a flexible working environment. If you are ready for a career opportunity with a team that welcomes your talents and rewards you for your performance while enjoying a flexible and positive work environment, we are waiting for you.
Project Coordinator Required Qualifications:
- 4-6 years post graduate experience, 1-2 years project coordination
- AutoCAD and Revit proficient
- Strong skills in commercial construction detailing and materials
- Experience in generating well-coordinated and technical construction documents
- Ability to keep up in a fast-paced environment while maintaining the highest quality of work
Project Coordinator Range of Responsibilities:
- Point of contact for consultants to coordinate drawing elements and documentation
- Responsible for implementation of client and Naos project standards
- Review and provide input on project schedules with Project Manager
- Review and coordination of project specifications manual with guidance from Project Manager
- Review and coordination of shop drawings with guidance from Project Manager
- Creates details with guidance from Project Manager
- Code analysis with guidance from Project Manager
- Responsible for production of construction documents with assistance from drafter and oversight from Project Manager
- Assist Project Manager in zoning/permit due diligence and submission
- Assist Project Manager in providing on-site building surveys and documentation as required by clients for remodel projects on both local and out of state projects
Your application has been successfully submitted.