Architect I -II
This job is no longer accepting applications.
redT is growing! Our small, but highly skilled firm is seeking a passionate, talented and well-rounded individual to join our architecture team! At redT we are keenly aware that great ideas stem from collaboration. To support this belief we focus on our office culture to create an atmosphere where everyone’s ideas are gathered and examined. In this purposefully curated environment, inspired concepts and architecture flow freely. We value a healthy work-life balance, and in an effort to help meet the demands of today’s modern office environment, we do our best to encourage each team member’s personal growth toward individual and professional goals.
redT Homes is a Denver-based real estate and development firm that encompasses brokerage, property management, architecture, construction, and marketing. To assist with increased project load, we are seeking to expand our Architecture team with an additional full-time Licensed Architect with Project Manager experience.
We design what we build! This unique opportunity allows the candidate to be involved in all aspects of the project, from schematic design through project documentation, construction administration, and marketing of the projects. We provide design services (custom and development) on single-family, attached multi-family, and land planning that focuses on energy efficiency and sustainability.
Qualified Architect Candidate will meet the Requirements below:
- 4-8 years of professional architectural experience
- Professional Degree in Architecture (Bachelor or Master’s Degree)
- Extensive understanding of Revit
- Adobe CS
- Technical understanding of construction detailing
- Ability to manage multiple consultants on more than one project
Experience a plus in these areas:
- Site Development Plan and/or Major Site Plan Experience
- Knowledge of Local Zoning Codes & ICC Codes
- Knowledge of Sustainable Construction Practices
- Realistic Renderings & other marketing materials
- Creativity in space planning encompassing aesthetic
- Help lead a growing team of hard-working aspiring architects
- Passion, curiosity, & positivity
- Provide support to all team members through all phases of project
- Responsible for Quality Control of consultant documents and coordination into construction documents
- Project research from zoning, ICC, etc.
- Work with Principal Architect to manage and track progress of projects
- Clear communication, organization, & resolution
- Profit Sharing
- Health, Dental, & Vision insurance
- Flexible hours/Work from Home
- Generous PTO
- Professional development assistance
- Bring your dog to work
To Apply, read and follow the instructions below:
Submit ALL of the following. Applications that are incomplete, or applicants that do not follow the instructions below will not be considered.
1. A cover letter in PDF FORMAT:
Who are you? What makes you qualified? Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position? Demonstrate your understanding of the position and our company.
2. Resume in PDF FORMAT & Portfolio:
We want to see relevant education and work experience.
3. We care deeply about our company culture and ensuring our employees are a good fit for our open positions and our team.
We require all applicants to complete a brief personality questionnaire. You can take the questionnaire at the following link: https://www.cindexinc.com/c/78AFC4
Applicants who do not complete the questionnaire will not be considered.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Building a Greener Colorado